To reassure our clients, contractors, employees and others, whose personal information we gather in the conduct of our business, that we recognise and respect their right to privacy and we will do all that is reasonable and legally required to preserve that information and only release it to other parties with their knowledge and approval.
As part of our business activity and the services that we provide, The She Oak will inadvertently obtain some personal and business data, which is subject to privacy and restricted release. Any such data collected, that is not public knowledge, will be:
- Securely stored and protected by limited and authorised access
- This data will be kept by us for no longer than 7 years
- Will be used for the stated purpose and with person’s knowledge
- Used by The Sheoak’s personnel to contact the person / company
- Will be made available to its owner on request
- Will be released:
- To third party on owners request and / or approval
- To the authorities with a court order
- For health and safety reasons – to doctors, hospitals, etc
- If and when legally obliged to do so
© Copyright. This document is the property of The She Oak and all rights are reserved in respect of it. This document may not be reproduced or disclosed in any manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of The She Oak Executive.
The She Oak expressly disclaims any responsibility for or liability arising from the use of this document by any third party.
Copies printed are UNCONTROLLED
Date Issued: May 1, 2014 (Version: 01 )
Approved by: Sandra Radja (Owner - The She Oak-Women's Ayurvedic Healthcare)